February 6 2009
(Really really last 0.5 update.)
- Fixed issue where clicking on sims with no set aspiration caused an infinite loop.
- Changed simList storage back into indexed lists because iterators drive me crazy.
- Fixed issue where adding babies by townies did not actually work anymore.
- Sim descriptions now wrap.
December 21 2008
- CSV files are read correctly now, really!
December 3 2008
- Settings are now saved in a config file (simsheet.conf) that can be edited by hand if so desired.
- Fixed bug where reimporting sims already in the list caused their family info to be erased.
November 29 2008
(Last projected update of v0.5.)
- Aspiration page works, with tracking for aspiration and LTW over the course of the sim's life. Sims imported from SimPE will have numbers for LTWs; Inge tells me this will change eventually.
- Made a minor change that should hopefully make longer lists load faster.
November 25 2008
- Images work! Yay!
- Fixed a bug where family info was not saving properly.
- Changed the way SimPE output is read so as to be compatible with past and future output versions.
November 24 2008
- SimSheet can now import from output files made with SimPE QA 0.73.18
- "At Large" household changed to "Townies and Dormies" for clarification.
- Households added as a column in the main List of Sims.
November 13 2008
- Added more descriptive households for townies.
- Changed location of SimPE output to the SimSheet folder.
November 11 2008
- Starting the filter dialog will no longer randomly crash the application.
- Did some minor housekeeping in importdialog.cpp.
- Import Dialog should not have trouble detecting hoods in games installed on other drives.
- Imported sims are now the right age.
- Imported Baby through Child sims will be listed as having the Grow Up aspiration instead of an Unknown aspiration.
November 10 2008
- The Import Dialog now has buttons for deselecting sims by type.
November 9 2008
- Townies and NPCs should now all be imported into the At Large household.
- Importing is now extremely much faster.
November 7 2008
- Checking the appropriate box in the LM dialog will allow you to import directly from a previously generated output file rather than running SimPE again.
- SimPE imports will now check the current list and update sims with relevant NIDs.
- Import progress is now shown with a progress bar.
- Playable/Non-Playable filters added.
- Extraneous "Add Household" button has been axed.
- The household field in the Add and Edit Sim Dialogs is now an editable drop-down box.
- A pop-up now confirms a successful save.